Summer Sessions 2019
( This information is for established students. New students, please contact Katie directly. )
I will be offering summer sessions June 18-Aug 31. Please see my currently open sessions below.
All sessions will be 50 minutes and will take place at my Wallingford location.
There are two ways to register for summer sessions:
1) Place a deposit (available now – May 31st): With payment of a $25 non-refundable reservation deposit per session, you can sign up for summer sessions. Then, in June, you’ll receive an invoice that will include all charges for summer sessions (minus the reservation deposit).
You can pay the deposit two ways:
- Stripe: The scheduling program will prompt you to pay the deposit fee as you sign up for sessions.
- Check or cash: You can get me your deposit in person or by mail. Within 24 hours of receipt of payment, I will send you a coupon code that will allow you to sign up for sessions.
2) Prepay in full (available now – end of summer): You can pay in full the non-refundable session fee as you register. The scheduling site will link you to Stripe where you can pay by bank transfer (ACH) or credit card.
All sessions are non-refundable and non-changeable, except as noted below.
- Until June 1st, you may swap session times with any available session.
- After June 1st, I am glad to reschedule summer sessions due to family emergencies or illnesses/medical needs. I can not reschedule for other reasons.
- Should I need to cancel for any reason, I will give you the option of a reschedule or a refund. I can not offer refunds for other reasons.
- All session rescheduling for illness/emergencies will be done at mutually agreeable times but no later than August 31, 2019.
- I give priority in the Fall to families able to work with me for at least 8 sessions during the summer scheduled by June 1st.
- I strongly encourage you to sign up for sessions throughout the summer on a regular schedule. Twice or three times a week is ideal during the summer. Small-but-frequent review of the material will allow for the most stable gains.
- You may sign up for back-to-back double sessions, increasing the depth of our sessions while minimizing commuting times. Please do ask me if this is right for your student.
Need a different configuration of time/days? Please ask!